Easily set up links like /hop/google/ to redirect users to www.google.com. This can be useful in masking your affiliate links.
If your affiliate link needs to change, you can just change the HOP values in a single place, without having to search your site for outdated links.
- Upload plugin to your wordpress installation plugin directory
- Activate plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Look at the configuration screen (found under
Toolsin the WordPress menu)
- Supply a Name and URL for each redirect you want to use.
- You’re done!
- What’s the Base URL?
If you use
hop, then your redirection links will look like this:
- What’s a Hop Name?
The Hop Name appears after the Base URL in the redirection link. This tells the Link Hopper which destination URL to redirect to.
- Does this include statistics and click-tracking?
No, not at this time. It’s a simple link-redirect script.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Link Hopper” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Link Hopper” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Completely re-written code base
- Better compatibility with current versions of WordPress
- Still requires a permalink setting – anything but default, really.
- Older release.