On WordPress linking text to any external URL or existing content is a piece of cake but not to your Media files. Now with “Link to WordPress Files”, you can easily link any text on your article directly to your Media Files with a click.
You no longer need to go to Media, simply choose and copy the file URL then come back and insert it to your content any more.
For more information, please visit our website.
- Be able to configure link attributes such as title, class, id or events onclick and hover.
- Tracking file data such as clicks and click source.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
Further details, you can check out our guide.
Link to WordPress Files supports all file types in WordPress Media example: PDF, docx, MP4, JPG…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Link to WordPress Files” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Remove wrong declaration
- Remove data-balloon tag
- A “Link to WordPress file” button on tinymce editor
- Generate a tag to show the file’s url