Allows you to close your site to non-logged in users, by redirecting them to the login page, displaying a message or a specific template file. The plugin can be configured to redirect visitors to login page, display a short message using your themes layout or display a fallback file located in your
List of available filters and their expected return values.
logged_in_url_is_valid: Let’s you validate all URL’s by returning true or false. Parameters indicating validity and URL.
logged_in_cb: A custom callback to handle the case of users who are not logged in of your choice, instead of using one of the built in actions. You should return a function name or pointer.
logged_in_action: An action to take when requested URL is not allowed (valid return values are:
logged_in_redirect_status: HTTP redirect status code to use when redirecting to login page. Defaults to 302.
logged_in_fallback_filename: A fallback file located in your
stylesheet_directory, used by the
logged_in_fallback_path: A full path to the fallback file, used by the
logged_in_message: A message displayed by the
logged_in_login_redirect_url: The URL to goto after successful login.
- Romanian localization by Web Hosting Geeks
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
logged-indirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Logged in” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Logged in” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Settings are now located under Settings / General on WordPress 3.5 or higher, as the Privacy page has been removed.
- Fixed a bug that caused the redirect action to incorrectly redirect to the the admin section when WordPress is installed in a subdirectory, even when accessing the front page.
- Added the
logged_in_login_redirect_urlfilter, allowing developers to override the URL mentioned above.
- Added setting to allow visitors to access XML-RPC
- Added setting to allow visitors to access feeds
- Fixed bug affecting IIS servers, causing redirection loops
- Added romaninan localization
- Added settings GUI
- Added localization support and Swedish localization
- Initial Release