This plugin enables the use of [if] shortcodes to work with conditional logic based on the existence of post meta or taxonomy terms on posts and pages.
Please consider taking a minute to rate the plugin or let me know any feature request. Thanks!
With conditional logic for taxonomy terms, you can use names, slugs or term_ids:
- [if taxonomy=”category” slug=”cars”]Content to show[/if]
- [if taxonomy=”category” name=”Cars”]Content to show[/if]
- [if taxonomy=”category” id=”123″]Content to show[/if]
Post meta (or custom field) logic can be used to check if a certain meta_key AND meta_value combination are present or just a meta_key:
- [if postmeta=”car_model”]Content to show if car model info is present[/if]
- [if postmeta=”car_model” value=”Tesla Model S”]Content to show if car model is Tesla Model S[/if]
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Where can I use the logic?
Anywhere where shortcodes are accepted and a post or page is being displayed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Logic Shortcodes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Logic Shortcodes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial upload