LoyaltyDog is the premier loyalty platform that provides you with outstanding and robust digital mobile engagement. What makes LoyaltyDog different from other loyalty apps is that your loyalty program is completely your own program. You control all aspects of the program and your competitors are not “on an app” that you are telling your customers to download. With LoyaltyDog, your program is 100% yours.
NOTE: A LoyaltyDog subscription (Woocommerce “add-on” or “standalone” level) is required. Subscriptions are available at https://loyalty.dog
LoyaltyDog’s feature list includes:
- A digital loyalty card that is stored in the smartphone’s digital wallet
- Full flexible program that supports Stampcards or Multi-Tier Point systems
- Customer referral scheme that provides real incentives for your customers to bring their friends
- Full profile & activity history of each customer
- Rewards system that includes scheduled and multi-tiered rewards with restrictions
- Push notifications to your customer base that you control
- Locality – your customers are notified in their lock-screen if they are closeby
- Beacon support for increased engagement on-premise including cross-selling and up-selling
- Multilocation support – tie your locations together under a single account
- Ecommerce support – if you sell online as well as at your location
Find out why your business will benefit from a LoyaltyDog by downloading “9 Reasons Why You Need a Digital Customer Loyalty Program” by visiting https://loyalty.dog
Increase sales from your loyal customers and increase your customer base size with LoyaltyDog.
Follow LoyaltyDog on Facebook at https://facebook.com/LoyaltyDog
Installation is simple and very much like other WordPress plugins:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Woocommerce->LoyaltyDog->Settings screen to configure the plugin. You must have an active LoyaltyDog account and have proper API credentials provided by LoyaltyDog.
Do I need to have a LoyaltyDog account?
Yes. This plugin is an interface between an active LoyaltyDog account and a functioning WordPress site with a supported ecommerce plugin. Currently this plugin supports: Woocommerce.
How do I get a LoyaltyDog account?
Signing up for a LoyaltyDog account is simple. Please visit https://loyalty.dog or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Is LoyaltyDog Supported?
LoyaltyDog subscribers received rapid support via the Loyaltydog Support Portal at http://support.loyalty.dog
Contributors & Developers
“LoyaltyDog” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “LoyaltyDog” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Push Notification recognize EU GDPR compliant parameters
- Add Push Notifications feature
- Fix email comparision issue
- updated for compatibility to WordPress 4.8.2
- new feature – choose when points are awarded and rewards redeemed (e.g. Processing, Completed, etc)
- new feature – % discount rewards
- minor bug fixes
- handle screen resize if WordPress admin messages reduce effective size
- reorder tabs and include Welcome screen
- Add admin messages for parameter checks.
- Validation for points conversion.
- Updates of fancybox and textdomain.
- Cleanup of distribution for public release
- Initial distribution for public release.