Take control of the number of product variations that are displayed while editing WooCommerce variable products. WooCommerce Variations Per Page allows you to define the number of variations displayed.
- Upload plugin files to your plugins folder, or install using WordPress built-in Add New Plugin installer (Dashboard> Plugins> Add New).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- From the Dashboard go to WooCommerce> Settings.
- Click the Products tab.
- Click the section link Variations Per Page.
- Enter the number of product variations you want to display per page while edting variable products.
- Click the “Save Changes” button and you are done.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Variations Per Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release.