A better way to restrict crypto users by their age with blockchain and browser wallets.
How it works
Once activated, the plugin will show an age verification popup asking users to verify their age before proceeding to view any webpage.
- WordPress 5.6 or greater
- PHP version 7.2 or greater (PHP 7.4 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater (MySQL 5.7 or greater is recommended)
To do an automatic install of this plugin, log in to your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field, type “meta age verification” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found this plugin, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
How to activate the plugin?
On activation, you will be asked for email verification and Terms of Service (ToS) agreement. Just enter your email address and check the ToS checkbox. Then click on the “Activate” button, follow the activation link sent to your email to activate the plugin.
How can i get support?
Feel free to create a ticket at plugin’s support section.
How can i contribute?
Please check out development section!
Contributors & Developers
“Meta Age Verification” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.2.0 – 1 September, 2023
- Added Skip-wallet feature.
1.1.3 – 11 August, 2023
- Rebranded with AdAstra.
1.1.2 – 3 August, 2023
- Fixed age verification issues.
1.1.1 – 31 July, 2023
- Fixed issues with wallet conections.
1.1.0 – 28 July, 2023
- Added new feature AdTech.
1.0.5 – 17 Dec, 2022
- Added: WalletConnect Support & Mobile Compatibility.
- Bug Fixes
1.0.4 – 15 Nov, 2022
- Fixed : minor changes in API integration.
1.0.3 – 26 Oct, 2022
- Fixed activation issue.
1.0.2 – 13 July, 2022
- Fixes issue with activation.
1.0.1 – 9 July, 2022
- Fixes issue with Coinbase wallet.
1.0.0 – 15 June, 2022
- Initial release.