This shortcode will allow you to include the content from any posts or pages.
- [mv_include id=’4′] (best for performance)
- [mv_include slug=’the-post-slug’]
- [mv_include path=’http://www.example.com/parent-page/sub-page/’]
- [mv_include path=’parent-page/sub-page’]
The plugin also create a special post type that can be used for content that are for inclusion only.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode in your editor
- What if the included content has shortcodes?
It will be executed as well. The returned content is passed through the ‘the_content’ filter.
- Why [mv_include path] doesn’t work with post?
[mv_include path] only works with Pages. Why you say? I say … why not? :p
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mindvalley Include Post Content” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mindvalley Include Post Content” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Remove short tag for servers that doesn’t support short tags. (Thanks to kvandekrol – https://wordpress.org/support/profile/kvandekrol)
- Added custom hidden post type for content that are just for inclusion to prevent duplication in display (e.g. RSS).
- Fix bug on metabox
- Fix Include Content Metabox bug when visual editor is disabled
- CSS bugs
- Added support for page paths.
- Added metabox to show summary of all included content on the page.
- Added visual layer on front-end.
- Added support for post / page slugs.
- Initial Release.