SMS OTP VERIFICATION / FIREBASE GATEWAY INTEGRATION
OTP Verification verifies Mobile Number of users by sending OTP verification code during registration, login. Plugin uses Firebase gateway to send and verify OTP. It removes the possibility of users registering with fake Mobile Number by enabling OTP Verification. The OTP Verification plugin also checks if Email Address/Mobile Number of a user already exists. The plugin ships with 10 free SMS transactions.
How does this plugin work?
- On submitting the registration or login form an SMS with OTP is sent to the mobile number provided by the user.
- Once the OTP is entered, it is verified and the user gets registered.
How is this plugin better than other plugins available?
- Verification of user’s Email Address/Mobile Number during registration is a must these days. But what if you do not have your own SMTP/SMS gateway? With our plugin it’s not necessary to have your own SMTP/SMS gateway. You can use our gateways to send OTP over Email/SMS.
- WorldWide SMS Coverage
- Choice to use your own SMS/SMTP Gateway.
- Easy and hassle free setup. You just need to choose your registration form and you are good to go.
- Customizable Email/SMS Templates.
- WooCommerce SMS Notification features.
- Unique integration with each form to bring you the best possible out of the box solution and customizable options.
- World Class 24/7 Support.
Customized solutions and Support options are available. Email us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
miniOrange OTP verification. Find and Install
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page
- Download miniOrange otp verification.
- Unzip and upload the
miniorange-otp-verificationdirectory to your
- Activate miniOrange OTP verification from your Plugins page.
Why am I required to register?
Our very simple and easy registration saves your time of configuring WordPress email settings. You don’t need to configure your own SMTP(Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) gateway, our SMTP gateway is used for sending OTP.
Which forms are supported right now?
WordPress default registration form, WooCommerce registration form, WooCommerce checkout form, WooCommerce Social Login form, ProfileBuilder registration form, Simplr registration form, Ultimate Member registration form, BuddyPress registration form, Custom User registration form builder [ RegistrationMagic ], Users Ultra registration form, User Profiles Made Easy registration form, PIE Registration Form, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, Theme My Login, UserPro Plugin, GravityForms, Default WordPress Login Form, WP-Members, Indeed Ultimate Membership Pro, Classify Theme, RealesWP Theme, WP eMember Form, FormCraft Form, WordPress Comments, DocDirect Theme, WpForms, Caldera Forms, MemberPress, MultiSite Registration Form, Paid Membership Pro, Real Estate 7 Pro, Ultimate Member Password Reset Form, Ultimate Member Profile/Accounts Page, Profile Builder Registration Form, Ultimate Member Login Form, UserProfile Made Easy Registration Form, User Ultra Registration Form, Form Maker Form, Woocommerce Product Vendor Registration Form, WooCommerce Billing Address Form, Visual Form Builder, Formidable Form, Elementor PRO Form, WCFM Form, User Registration Form
I want support for other forms. What should I do?
To get support for custom forms or a plugin designed form, please email us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your form. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s settings page.
Can you add customized features for me?
To get support for any customized features, please email us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org . You can also submit your query from the plugin’s settings page.
For any other query/problem/request
Please email us at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org . You can also submit your query from the plugin’s settings page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Miniorange OTP Verification with Firebase” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Readme Changes.
- First version of plugin.