KEY FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS:
* Text Ad Network
* Peer-to-Peer transactions
* Ad payments in $MIR (Receive 100%, no middlemen)
* Send Ad text and payment in one easy transaction
* 0.01 $MIR transaction fee per Ad
* Zero license costs
* WordPress installation to host Ads
* MirNetwork Wallet to send/receive payments & send Ad: https://client.mir.one (Note: Save SEED securely & dont share)
* $MIR can be purchased on the DEX: https://client.mir.one
* Note: View transactions for wallet on explorer – https://explorer.mir.one
- Activate the plugin
2: Visit WordPress Dashboard > Mir Ad Network > Settings.
2a: ‘Set API Server’ = Server hardset but can be changed.
2b: ‘Minimum Amount in MIR’ = “Set the Minimum payment required for an Ad to be displayed, paid in $MIR”, a payment that does not meet the minimum will be ignored.
2c: ‘Ad Display Cost / Impressions’ = “Set the cost, in $MIR, per amount of Ad impressions displayed, for all Ad Segments, multiple ads will round-robin”, monitor Ad status in the ‘Ad Approval’ page.
2d: ‘BlackList / Spam Management’ = “Insert blacklist details, allow auto Ad blocking based on wallet addresses, words or expressions. In the comma separated format ‘word1,address,word2′”, Ads will be ignored based on blacklist data.
2e: ‘Ad Approval’ = “Enable or Disable Ad approvals, if enabled, manually managed in Ad Approvals page, by approve or reject action”
3: Visit WordPress Dashboard > Mir Ad Network > Wallet Address
3a: ‘Address Label’ = “Insert a reference label of the Wallet Address”
3b: ‘Wallet Address’ = “Insert a MirNetwork Wallet Address”
Note: Only use one Wallet Address per Ad Segment.
4: Visit WordPress Dashboard > Mir Ad Network > Ad Segments
4a: ‘Ad Segment Name’ = “Insert an Ad Segment reference name”
4b: ‘Assign Wallet Address’ = “Assign a Wallet Address, configured in section 3
4c: ‘Ad Size’ = “Select an Ad display size”
Click ‘Add Ad Segment’ to complete the Ad Segment setup and note the new ‘Shortcode’ created for the Ad Segment.
5: Visit WordPress Dashboard > Mir Ad Network > Ad Approval
5a: When ‘Ad Approval’ is activated in the ‘Settings’ page, Ads will be required to be manually approved by ‘Approving’ or ‘Rejecting’ the Ad.
Note: All Ads will be shown on the ‘Ad Approval’ page except incorrectly formatted Ads, blacklisted Ads.
6: Inserting an Ag Segment into a WordPress website
Visit the ‘Ad Segments’ page and copy the required ‘Shortcode’, Insert the ‘Shortcode’ into a WordPress page, blog, sidebar, widget etc.
Note: You are now ready to receive an Ad
7: ## Process for Sending an Ad ##
Send a transaction on the MirNetwork, using the wallet, with the amount of $MIR required to purchase impressions. In the transaction attachment section, insert the correctly formatted Text Ad details and SEND.
8a: Ad details;
– Text Ad Format: ‘Ad (headline)(description)(url)’
– Text Ad Example: Ad (Mir Ad Network)(Ad Network using the MirNetwork blockchain)(https://t.me/mirplatform)
– Text Ad submission process: Send a transaction on the MirNetwork, with an attachment in the above format, to an assigned address. An assigned address is configured/linked to an Ad Segment.
– Text Ad Note: Maximum of 140 characters allowed, Headline text is bold with 35 character limit & URL is clickable in Ad. Utilize a URL shortener service to track analytics and shorten URL’s.
Note: Ads that dont meet to format requirements will be ignored.
- Will there be Image Ads in future?
This is an option that is under review.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mir Ad Network” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Production release.
- Settings Page: Hardset a default API server to ‘https://node.mir.one’.
- Settings page: Changed the notes formatting, remove space requirement between ‘)(‘.
- Ad Approval Page: ‘Start Time’ changed to ‘Start Date’ and included the Date & Time the Ad starts.
- Ad Approval Page: ‘Txid’ column, text changed to clickable hyperlink to the web explorer.
- [Fixed]: Removed the ‘Action’ column in ‘Ad Approval page, when Ad approvals are disabled.
- [Fixed]: Special character escaping in Ad text.