This plugin adds a new “Plugins” tab to the site edit screen where you can enable or disable plugins for this website. You may enable/disable one at a time or per bulk action. The site admin will only see plugins that are enabled for his site or for the entire network. He still can decide if he wants to activate it or not.
Finally you’ll be able to install plugins that do not show to every single website in your multisite network!
Enable/Disable plugins for selected sites
- Visit Network Admin > Sites and click on the Edit link of one site.
- Select the Plugins tab.
- Click on the Enable/Disable link beneath each plugin name to enable/disable it for this site or
- Select several plugins by checking the corresponding check boxes or all plugins by checking the checkbox in the table header an choose Enable or Disable form the Bulk actions dropdown menu. Then click Apply.
You cannot disable a plugin for a site as long as it is activated there.
- Download the plugin file
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
- Upload the
/multisite-plugin-controller/folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/folder on your site
- Visit Network Admin > Plugins and Network Activate it there.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Multisite Plugin Controller” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Multisite Plugin Controller” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release