Want to display your WordPress.org hosted plugin data on your website? With this plugin you can communicate with WordPress.org Plugins API to retrieve your Plugin Information.
Please report any bugs you find via https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/my-plugin-information
If you like the plugin, please consider rating it and clicking on “it works” button.
- Upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add a shortcode such as
[mpi slug='my-plugin-info' field='version']to your post or page and change the slug to your plugin slug.
Take a look at the official “My Plugin Info” FAQ.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“My Plugin Information” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Code clean-up, thanks to @Danny van Kooten – https://profiles.wordpress.org/dvankooten/
- Add 3 new fields, thanks to @senlin Piet – http://senlinonline.com
- Structual changes to improve logic
- This is the first version