Navayan CSV Export will export all your table data in CSV (Comma Separate Value) format. When you click on any of ‘Export’ buttons you will get a prompt dialogue to save or open an exported CSV file of that table. The exported CSV file format is ‘table_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.csv’
Requirement: PHP > 5.3.0, WordPress > 3
We call ‘Donation’ as ‘Dhammadana’. It help us to contribute more to open source community.
Donate ie. Dhammadana
- Download Navayan CSV Export wordpress plugin
- Upload and Extract in ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory. Make sure that ‘wp-content’ has write permission
- Go to ‘Dashboard -> Plugins -> Inactive’ to activate the plugin
- Then go to ‘Dashboard -> Tools -> Navayan CSV Export’
Contributors & Developers
“Navayan CSV Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Navayan CSV Export” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- NEW: Code Refactored
- NEW: WordPress version check
- NEW: Simplified code
- NEW: Removed dependent files
- NEW: PHP version check
- Added compatibility with wordpress 3.3+
- Fixed new line bug
- Added GLOBAL defines
- Filtered data using PHP’s str_getcsv() function
- Added more filteration
- Getting tables count
- Fixed double quote glitch
- Added compatibility with wordpress v3.2.1
- Exporting CSV data with table field names
- Last comma excluded
- Highlighting table row that is being exported
- Added compatibility with wordpress v3.1.3
- Filtering data with csv format
- First release