This plugin replaces the contents of your site with a message asking your
visitors to use a better browser if they try to browse your site with Internet
Explorer 7 or earlier.
Installation is pretty straightforward and can be done in two ways:
If you have the latest version of WordPress, do the following:
- Login to your ‘WP-Admin’.
- On the left sidebar, click the ‘Plugins’ menu to open it.
- Click the ‘Add New’ to display the plugins search form.
no-iein the search input box then click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- Locate the ‘No IE’ plugin and on the right side, click the ‘Install’ link to open the plugin window.
- In the opened window, click ‘Install Now’ button.
- After successfully downloading and installing the plugin, click the ‘Activate Plugin’.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Why would I use No IE
Because you want to use CSS3 or any ‘modern’ design technique without having to
spend most of your time fixing and trying to figure out Internet Explorer
- What about foo bar?
Lets have a foo drink at the bar later.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“No IE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “No IE” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release.