Checks for the presence of the
.svn directory in each plugin’s directory. Disabled for plugins with their files directly in the
/plugins/ directory to prevent false positives.
Also supports other systems through the use of the
REVISION_CONTROL constant. Just set this to the directory created by your revision control system in your
Based on code by PeteMall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“No Updates for Plugins under Revision Control” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “No Updates for Plugins under Revision Control” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for other revision control systems
- Added plugin meta for controlled plugins
- Changed from strpos() to substr() for update URL check
- Changed name to ‘No Updates for Plugins under Revision Control’
- First public release