Packaging & Extras for WooCommerce allows you to easily and intuitively manage stock packaging materials and extra items like flyers, stickers, free gifts, etc, which you might include in your order shipments.
Add your packaging and extras to your WooCommerce store just like you would with normal products, set your stock limits and set usage per order and/or per product/variation. When an order is placed, your packaging and extras stock will be reduced according to these rules. Just like normal products, you can set a low stock threshold and receive an email notification when your packaging and extras stock gets low.
Upgrade to Packaging & Extras for WooCommerce Pro for extra features and functionality, including:
- Multiple packaging and extras per product/variation – Set amounts used for each packaging/extra assigned
- Conditional logic for usage per order – Set up conditional logic rulesets for packaging/extras usage on a per-order basis, e.g. if the order is being shipped to a specific country, if an order uses a certain coupon code, if an order is over a total weight, and so on
- Packaging & Extras stock overview – Easily check stock of your packaging and extras. You can filter by stock status, search by name and export CSV reports.
- Browse to \”Plugins\” > \”Add new\” from your WordPress dashboard
- Click on \”Upload Plugin\”
- Upload the zip file and click on \”Install Now\”
- Once the plugin is installed, activate it
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Packaging & Extras for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Packaging & Extras for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.