The Partners plugin creates a fenced membership area (separate from the built-in WordPress Users)
allowing you to manage a clean WordPress installation for your company’s content management system (CMS).
The plugin exposes several shortcodes:
The easiest way to install the plugin is to:
- Login to your WordPress installation
- Go to the Plugins section and click “Add New”
- Perform a search for “Partners”
- Locate the Partners plugin by Mighty Digital
- Click the “Install Now” button and click “Ok” to confirm
- Click “Activate Plugin” or activate the plugin from the Plugins section
If you’ve downloaded the latest plugin files:
- Upload the Partners plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins section
- Can I put the login form on any page?
Yes, simply use the [partners_login_form] shortcode.
- How do I show content only if a member is logged in?
To do this, wrap your private content with the [partners_is_authenticated] YOUR CONTENT [/partners_is_authenticated] shortcode.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Partners” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Partners” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixed preload issue
- initial release