PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode is the Free version of TNC FlipBook – PDF Viewer for WordPress. TNC FlipBook – PDF Viewer for WordPress is the most famous PDF Flipbook Plugin since 2014. It was released on 2014 as a premium plugin. Thousands of websites are being powered by TNC FlipBook – PDF Viewer for WordPress at this moment. This free version is released on May 2021.
Free Version Live Preview | Premium (TNC FlipBook) Live Preview
This plugin allows you to display PDF files on your website with a nice, clean, modern & feature-rich PDF Viewer. It comes with 3 different Themes Midnight Calm, Material Blue, and Aqua White. The premium version comes with more Themes and aksi allows you to customize with your own colors.
Official Hashtags #ThemeNcodePDFViewer / #TNcPDFViewer
Free Version Features
- Fully Responsive PDF Viewer. Flipbook is available on Full version.
- Create upto 5 PDF Viewers with different pdfs
- Gutenberg block to generate shortcodes.
- Option to generate classic editor shortcodes.
- Addons available for Elementor & WPBakery, Divi, Avada Page Builders.
- Very Easy to use
- 2 type of display, embed and link
- Cross Browser & OS supported
- Works on most modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Brave, Chromium based Edge and others.
- lots of toolbar items
- Share the link on social media or by email
- Brand with your own logo & favicon
- 2 Different color Themes (Midnight Calm, Aqua White)
- No Limitation of pdf size
- Fast & smooth user experience
- Won’t effect on your Site’s SEO if you use the plugin on old site.
- Feature Rich Admin Panel & Shortcodes
- Toolbar texts available in 100+ languages
- Using the power of pdf.js
Full version Additional Features
- All Free Features
- Control each & every toolbar elements like print, download & others
- Full Featured Flipbook Mode
- Unlimited PDF Viewers & Flipbooks
- Automatically open all .pdf links with PDF Viewer/Flipbook
- Add Google Analytics Tracking Code
- Many Additional Color Themes (New themes Being added regularly)
- Customizable with your own color choice.
- Option to use global settings while creating individual viewers. Saves a lot of time!
- Disable Right click on Viewer/Flipbook
- Disable Copying on Viewer/Flipbook
Extend with Addons
1. Display/BookShelf Addon
Display PDF Viewers/Flipbooks in shelf style on any page or post. Have the viewer open in popup or tab. It also includes list and grid style display!
1. Preview Addon
Provide a quick look to your users before they purchase your pdf or subscription. This addon allows you to create partial previews & control access based on user, user role, login status, woocommerce or pmpro!
2. Elementor Addon
Using Elementor Builder? Get this addon to insert & manage PDF Viewers/Flipbooks anywhere right from your elementor builder area.
3. Divi Addon
Using Divi Builder? Get this addon to insert & manage PDF Viewers/Flipbooks anywhere right from your Divi builder area.
4. Avada Addon
Using Avada Builder? Get this addon to insert & manage PDF Viewers/Flipbooks anywhere right from your Avada builder area.
5. WPBakery Addon
Using WPBakery Page Builder? Get this addon to insert & manage PDF Viewers/Flipbooks anywhere right from your WPBakery builder area.
5. Navigative Addon
Want to display multiple PDF files on the same Viewer/Flipbook on a page? Navigative does this for you!
Check out plugins by ThemeNcode
1. WP File Access Manager
Control who can access each of the files uploaded to your Media Library. WP File Access Manager Does just this for you, allowing you to have better control of what you share. Fully integrated with PDF Viewer for WordPress
2. QuoteX – WooCommerce Request a Quote
QuoteX is not just another Quote Request plugin for WooCommerce, it comes with its standalone basket system which makes it more efficient Quotation plugin.
3. OfferPress – WooCommerce Discount Links
Generating & using discount links would never been easier. Select Products, logic, send the link to user. User just clicks on it to checkout directly. Pretty smooth!
Check out PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode live here
Check out the documentation here
Contact us using our support portal
Get PDF Viewer for WordPress
Check out Full version on codecanyon here
Check out videos on our Youtube Channel
Installation is simple as any other WordPress Plugins.
- Login to your wp-admin
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Search for PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode
- Click on install button
- Once installed click on activate now button
- Done, now start using PDF Viewer by ThemeNcode
- Download the zipped plugin from wordpress repository
- Upload unzipped pdf-viewer-by-themencode.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or upload zipped file using Plugins > Add New > Upload button
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Is there any Live Preview?
Yes, you can see it in action here: https://themencode.com/tncflipbook-preview/
Is there any Video instructions?
Yes, you can follow this playlist on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZzp_3pv2mmIPKQwCXyXprDAipZtU193F
Where can I find product documentation?
Documentation is available on this url: https://docs.themencode.com/docs/pdf-viewer-by-themencode/
Where can I get premium version TNC FlipBook?
Contributors & Developers
“PDF Viewer for WordPress by ThemeNcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PDF Viewer for WordPress by ThemeNcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Misc. Improvements
- 6.2.2 compatibility
- Fixed Some warnings
- Fixed undefined function error
- Misc. Improvements
- Fixed Typo issue that was preventing print & download
- Optimized release
- Prefixed CSF to avoid conflict with other plugins
- Fixed issue with jQuery
- Added Translation file
- Escaped few unescaped strings
- Added jQuery to load from inside the plugin other than depending on WordPress
- Fixed jQuery issues on send to friend form
- Added Message about new Divi Builder
- Misc Improvements
- Fixed some warnings showing up
- Updated compatibility with latest WordPress
- Fixed issue with default zoom
- Fixed Pagenav
- Fixed compatibility with older versions of php
- Fixed version number
- Fixed Jumped to Page functionality
- Initial Release of the free version