This plugin will automatically flush Peakhour’s global CDN when editing posts/pages/media through the wordpress admin.
It also enables manual flushing based on URL patterns from within the wordpress admin.
From within wordpress
- Log in to your wordpress admin
- Click on Plugins in the left menu
- Click on the ‘Add New’ button at the top of the page
- Search for ‘Peakhour’, we should be the first result!
- Click on ‘Install Now’
- Activate from your installed plugin page
- Click on Peakhour.io in the left menu
Then in a new tab/browser window
- Log in to your Peakhour account at peakhour.io
- Click on ‘API Keys’ in the left menu
- Enter the name of your domain in the API key name and click ‘Create’
- Copy the generated API key and paste it into the ‘Peakhour API key’
- Go back to your wordpress window and paste the API key into the ‘Peakhour API key’ field
- enter your domain name (do not enter www or http:// etc)
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom of the page
- Click on the ‘Test connection’ button that will now appear in the ‘Connection Settings’ section
Do I need a Peakhour account?
Yes you will need to sign up for the Peakhour service at https://www.peakhour.io/app/signup/,
all new domains get a free trial
Do I need to do anything else?
The service will work out of the box but you will probably want to start caching full pages by setting up
page rules, see our https://www.peakhour.io/support/page-rules/ guide to get started.
Contributors & Developers
“Peakhour” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* PHP 5.4 support
* headers to show the requesting wordpress url and referring page for debugging flush requests.
* Option to Strip ‘ver=’ parameters off static resources.
* Add manual flushing options
* Ability to remove homepage from automatic flushing if your homepage doesn’t display posts etc
- Flush post/page/category when editing through wordpress admin.