You can create your clusters an easy way.
- Go to Clusters
- Select the options
- Copy the shortcode
- Paste in your post/page
Install Pixel Cluster like you would install any other WordPress plugin.
- Login to your WordPress admin and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type \”Pixel Cluster\” in the search bar and select this plugin
- Click \”Install\”, and then \”Activate Plugin\”
- Unzip the plugin and upload the \”pixel-cluster\” folder to your \’wp-content/plugins\’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Works in customs posts?
Yes, it works!
Contributors & Developers
“Pixel Cluster” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release
- Add copy button
- Tested new version of WP
- Tested in last WP Version