A quick and easy way to see post meta associated with any given post. When activated, this plugin prints your post meta keys and values inside of a post meta box.
Originally developed for WordPress.com VIP-hosted clients, we thought it would be useful for development environments, etc. too. Feel free to fork the plugin in Github and pull requests are always welcome. Hit us with feedback, questions, bug reports, and feature requests in the forums.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Meta Inspector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Meta Inspector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.1 (Feb. 5, 2014)
- Bug fix: Properly declare static methods.
1.1 (Nov. 6, 2012)
- New filter ‘pmi_toggle_long_value_length’ let’s you optionally convert long post meta values to a “Click to view” UX. Thanks cfg for the pull request
- Bug fix: Add CSS rules to prevent long code blocks from flowing outside of the meta box. Thanks cfg for the pull request
- Change to singleton pattern
1.0 (Oct. 5, 2012)
- Initial release
- View the post meta associated with a given post through a post meta box