This is a simple WordPress plugin that allows admins to see an estimate of the time it would take a user to read their post. An average person reads 200 – 300 words per minute, so we used 230 as the default. Once installed, you can change this value to whatever you would like.
What this plugin offers:
- Shows an estimate of the time it would take a user to read the post (minutes & seconds)
- Admins can change the reading speed (words per minute), which is then reflected in the estimate
- Shows estimated reading time on the add/edit post and posts listing pages
- Upload post-reading-time-admin-panel.php into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Post Reading Time Admin Panel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- The initial version of the plugin.