pryc-wp-add-custom-content-to-bottom-of-postdir to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“PRyC WP: Add custom content to post and page (top/bottom)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PRyC WP: Add custom content to post and page (top/bottom)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add new option: set function priority
- Add DIV (ID: pryc-wp-acctp-original-content) for original content
- Add “Requires PHP” tag
- Add option to exclude some post (top and bottom)
- Add option to exclude some pages (if is active “add to pages” option)
- Add custom content to page (optional)
- Add custom top content
- Add ON/OFF and clear plugina data after uninstall plugin (optional)
- First public ver.