PurpleAds WordPress Plugin
PurpleAds is a simple yet effective ad network and platform.
Our WordPress plugin allows you to seamlessly integrate different ad units, ad formats and ad placements into your website, giving you access to a wide range of monetization options, from banners to video ads.
With PurpleAds, ads on your website are automatically optimized connected to global demand partners and ad providers, all via a simple to use interface and integration.
Get started with PurpleAds ad network monetization in 5 minutes and start genereating ad revenue on your website immediately.
World Class Customer Support
Our support team is available always via live chat and email.
PurpleAds can work with other plugins and ad networks such as Google Adsense, GAM, AdExchange, Ezoic, adthrive, infolinks, Outbrain, Taboola and more.
- You do not need to replace any existing ads/network/provider you currently have.
- PurpleAds is a totally separate incremental revenue stream for your website.
- Get paid through PayPal or wire transfer.
- Minimum payout is as low as $20.
- We pay NET+15 which is super fast!
- All reports are almost in real-time.
PurpleAds offers multiple ad formats:
- Floating banner
- Responsive banners (all iAB sizes are supported)
- Floating video ads
- In-page push / sticky ads
- Bottom/left/right sticky placements
After installing the PurpleAds plugin all you need to do is add your Site’s token from the PurpleAds dashboard: https://publishers.purpleads.io.
- Create your publisher account
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen OR unzip the plugin archive to ‘/wp-content/plugins’
- In the WordPress ‘Plugins’ page, activate the plugin.
- Select the “PurpleAds” menu item from your admin sidebar.
- Copy over your Publisher Id from your PurpleAds Publisher dashboard and hit “Save”.
Contributors & Developers
“PurpleAds Ad Network” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PurpleAds Ad Network” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Monetize and increase your website’s revenue with simple to use Ad Network – PurpleAds.