The New Standard of Popup Builders
QuickPop Popup Builder is the fastest way to add a popup to WordPress. Collect emails, create a promotion on your site’s shop and more. Simply put, Quick pop is the best popup builder around, and it’s all backed by our stellar support team. Grow your following with email opt-ins, create exclusive promotions, or entice customers with free giveaways.
QuickPop – At a Glance:
- Create a powerful pop in seconds with our “Even your grandma can do it” interface
- Customize the look and feel of the popup to match your brand
- Set popup animation effect
- Set popup colors and background transparent for the lightbox overlay
- Set the delay in which the popup will appear after page load
- Collect emails and build your following
- Promote and link to your social media pages
- Promote sales with a promo code and link visitors to your shop
- Redirect user to another page or tab when he/she clicks on popup button
- All submissions are collected in a separate lists to keep collected emails organized
- Users can dismiss the popup and it will automatically snooze
- Popups will auto-hide after a user submits their email or otherwise engages the popup
- Add images to your popup for that extra customized look
- Allow visitors to sign up for your newsletter
- Include a video in your popup for video tutorials and more
- The best looking popups around, designed and coded with love in Cincinnati, Ohio
- 100% Responsive for the perfect popup on any device
- Multisite compatible
- WPML compatible
- Hubspot form compatible
- Visual Composer compatible
- Divi compatible
- Seamless upgrade to PRO (if needed) with no loss of popup content
- Pro-level Tech support included! Our US-based tech support is run by the same people that made the plugin to ensure you’re only dealing with the experts
The popup’s content is setup very similar to a WordPress blog post, meaning you can edit text and add Media directly to the popup. This offers incredible flexibility while building your popup.
Add a helpful tutorial that appears within a sleek popup, and supplement it with text to entice viewers to watch the video. Likewise, perhaps you simply want to share some news, a topical YouTube video, or your latest video creation that you just uploaded to Vimeo? With QuickPop, you can add a modal/lightbox based video in mere minutes.
Social Media Popup
Gain more social media follows by linking users to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other profiles. Place videos, images, and clickable social media icons to round out the design!
Collecting emails is huge, and QuickPop offers a unique manner in doing so. You can set your time delay to make the popup appear after a user has been on your site for an extended amount of time. Seeing as though they are clearly interested in your content, why not request that they signup for you newsletter via QuickPop’s email opt-in feature? All submissions are collected in list view for easy reference and contact management.
Offer a discount to your shop with a promo code and link the customer directly to your product pages.
Cookie Notification Popup
Let users know that your site is tracking basic information via a cookie notification that must be agreed to in order to view your site.
What Customers Are Saying
“This is one of the few companies I’ve seen that actually honors what they promise. The product is great and you can tell they put a lot of thought into it. I’ve tested so many popup plugins I can’t even remember them all at this point, but QuickPop stands out. Not only is it as simple as possible to use, but when I requested support on a small issue I was having, they solved it within minutes! I’m not even exaggerating.” —Jason, QuickPop customer
Any questions? Feel free to ask and our team will respond in no time flat (well, within 24 hours :). Contact Brindle Support.
Thank you for checking out QuickPop!
Install Popup Builder either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (whether via FTP or the WP-ADMIN > PLUGINS panel).
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Go to the QuickPop settings under “My Brindle” and set your desired options. Simple as that! To really dig in, check out the full documentation here.
Where is the documentation?
You can find thorough documentation here.
How many popups can I create?
You are limited to a single, site-wide popup with the free version of QuickPop. However you can try the PRO version 100% FREE, and that includes unlimited popups among tons of additional features.
Can I use A Hubspot form with this version?
Yes! QuickPop supports HubSpot forms via embedding in both the free version and PRO versions. Simply copy the embed code from your hubSpot form, and past it in the ‘Text’ tab of the text editor in the ‘Body’ section of the form’s Content tab.
Who Made QuickPop?
QuickPop is handcrafted from scratch by the team at Brindle LLC. We’re a small but mighty team of developers and designers who are truly interested in creating plugins that we would use ourselves. We focus primarily on re-envisioning common plugins that we found ourselves constantly looking for. You know the drill: You search for the same type of plugins, find a few, test them, and get disappointed. Not so with Brindle products since, well, we’ve been there, and we’ve now built them better. Find out more about Brindle and our other products here. Give them a shot and we think you’ll see the difference!
I’m digging the plugin! How can I help?
Glad you’re digging QuickPop! The best way to show your appreciation is to leave a review. They’re extremely important to a small team like ours, and we thank you in advance. You can leave a review on the plugin’s profile on https://wordpress.org/plugins/quickpop/
Contributors & Developers
“QuickPop – Responsive Popup Builder for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “QuickPop – Responsive Popup Builder for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.