System reenio is an on-line reservation system and represents one of the most effective ways to make reservations and stay in contact with your customers.
Using this plugin, you can embed reservation system anywhere into your web site. Just enter your specific reenio identification key and set the parameters.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/plugin-name directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Use the ‘reenio’ menu to configure the plugin.
Is it possible to use this plugin without registering for reenio system?
No, the plugin serves as a preview and embedding of the reservation system into the web, it is necessary to be a user of this system.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“reenio” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“reenio” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “reenio” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Test compatibility with 6.1 core.
- Test compatibility with 5.8 core.
- Reenio ID text correction.
- Type translated.
- Plugin name correction.
- User can change language of reservation form.
- Better selection of shortcode type.
- Shortcode generator updated.
- Shortcode atributes in english.
- Readme in english, language fixes.
- Escaping strings.
- Language files updated.
- Minor corrections.
- First letter in lowercase, small text corrections.
- Language files for translations.
- Czech and English translations.
- Initial release.