Plugz widget displays content related posts on your blog. We are analyzing your pages continously and promote your articles on thousands of related partner sites in our network.
- unique algorithm displays related posts from other WordPress users and from any other content management systems or displays related content from across your site, depends on your strategy
- customize thumbnail layout
- monetize your traffic with high quality sponsored content
- detailed traffic report with geo stat and return ratio
- detailed income report
- geo filter
- niche/hashtag filter
- search engine traffic from landing page
- extra money via affiliate system
- 24/7 support
All features are optional! Choose your ABC strategy, set your widget by that!
- A. Keep your visitors on your pages, increase your pageview
- B. Drive new visitors to your blog from the entire network via other related pages
- C. Earn premium revenue rates while displaying contextual ads and buy traffic from your revenue
System is free to use and accepts all kind of blogs. It runs on our servers, not cause additional load on your system.
Find more at Plugz.co
- Upload the
related-content-by-plugzfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Plugz settings page in the admin menu, and enter your credentials to register/login and activate API
- What is Plugz?
Plugz is a related content recommendation system for publishers and great contextual advertising tool for marketers.
- How does it work?
All registered members have to place a widget on their site. Depends on your settings, related content will be available on the widget.
- What’s the difference between related content recommendation system and regular traffic exchanger?
The quality. Realted aticles in the widget generate more clicks and satisfied visitors. Satisfied visitors generate more pageview, more time on site, less bounce rate!
- How much does it cost?
This service is completely free.
- What kind of strategies can i follow?
Here are few:
You have a blog, you want to keep your
- How much money can I earn and how?
Publishers earn premium revenue rates while displaying sponsored content. The price depends on various parameters. All you have to do is: set Monetize traffic ‘Yes’ at widget settings.
- How can I buy traffic?
Go to advertiser area. Add funds to your account, set a campaign with filters if you need, then add sponsored plugs to the campaign. After short review, we accept your sposored plugs, and they goes live.
- Can I set who I want to trade with?
Yes. When creating your widget you describe with category and hashtags what kind of plugs will be availabe on the widget.
- Is the widget fully customizable?
Yes. Your widget can be completely matches the look and feel of your site. You can play with many features at image settings, text settings, niche settings
- What is your payment methods?
You can receive payments at this moment by Paypal, Paxum or Wire.
- How can I contact you if I have questions or any problems?
Please use our contact form.
Contributors & Developers
“Related Content by Plugz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixes Wordfence conflict
- Widget https support
- Improved widget editor
- Added website language option
- Widget browser cache fix
- API connection/reconnection fixes
- SSL fixed
- API call bugfixes
- Support added for wordpress 4.2 (fixed major issue of posts disappearing when plugin was enabled)
- Added user agent string on curl requests
- Minor fixes
- Affiliate support
- Fixes bug on plugin removal
- Remove all plugz options on plugz plugin uninstall
- Minor improvements on plugz plugin install/uninstall
- Suppressing PHP warnings
- Post update URL bug fix for permalinks
- Widget preview related improvements
- Fixes widget preview with long custom css bug
- Fixes monetize and gay widget preview bugs
- Bug fixes
- Improvements, bug fixes
- GUID/permalink fix
- Background indexing
- Reindex speedup, minor fixes, widget improvements
- Minor php warning bug fix
- An important image indexing bug was fixed.
- Bug fixes, minor changes.
- Support for existing domains. Fixes the issue when a user had previously registered with a different e-mail account, but with the same domain.
- New features: shortcodes, new templates, custom css and easy widget placement on pages and posts
- Fixed API connection bug
- First release