Remote Control Panel (https://www.remotecontrolpanel.net/) is a web service that lets you backup and manage multiple wordpress installations from one easy to use interface. You can add as many WordPress sites as you like to keep track of. Remote Control Panel is 100% free to use with a limited amount of backup storage (currently 100 Mb). Premium plans for additional backup storage space are available.
Read more about our service at remotecontrolpanel.net.
- Continous backup of your entire site
- Regular checks for available updates to themes and plugins
- Email notification.
- Manage unlimited sites.
- One-click-upgrade your plugins, themes and WordPress core version.
- Additional storage space for backups
- PHP 5.3 or later
- WordPress 3.3 or later
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
- Create an account at https://www.remotecontrolpanel.net/
- Let the web service install the plugin automatically
- OR –
- Install and activate the plugin manually.
- Go to Settings => Remote Control Panel to get the API key for your site
- At remotecontrolpanel.net, add your site info and enter the API key.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Remote Control Panel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors