“Remove noreferrer” automatically removes
rel="noreferrer" attribute from links on your website on-the-fly.
Plugin does not modify original links or content in the database.
Which kind of content supported?
- Blog page (homepage, etc.)
Also it supports standard WordPress widgets:
- “Custom HTML”
Docs & Support
This plugin is an open source project and we would love you to help us make it better. If you want a new feature will be implemented in this plugin, you can open a GitHub Issue. If you don’t have a GitHub Account you can send me email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find more detailed information about plugin on GitHub.
Install Remove Noreferrer within WordPress
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “remove noreferrer”
- Activate plugin from your Plugins page
Install Remove Noreferrer manually
- Upload the “remove-noreferrer” folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Remove noreferrer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Remove noreferrer” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Remove noreferrer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add support for PHP 5.6 and WordPress 5.1
- Remove noreferrer from “Text” widgets
- Remove noreferrer from “Custom HTML” widgets
- Do not modify content if links or
noreferrerattributes are not found
- Add notice after settings saved
- Remove plugin settings on uninstall
- Migrate plugin settings to new version
- Added plugin’s options page
- Added possibility to remove
noreferrerfrom Home and static Pages
- Removed extra spaces from