This plugin simply adds a button to Your site and let users report Your site broken links/problem and You can see them in WP dashboard.
Description Box let You get site visitors name, email or anything You need plus description of what is the problem but if You don’t need this feature simply You can disable It from setting page
With shortcode provided You can use plugin fully customized 🙂
- Fast & Light
- Fully Customizable
- Ajax Based
- Dashboard Widget
- Simple to use with shortcode, jQuery selector and default button
- Description Box to get email/name of clients and their descriptions about problem
- Upload Zip file content to “/wp-content/plugins/” directory and extract it
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place “” in your template’s Single.php file where you want
- Or Create Your button and set “RBL_Element” as Its id
- Or as an Alternate You Can Use RBL Shortcode: [RBL url=”Link to Be Reported”]Caption of Button[/RBL]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Links/Problem Reporter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Links/Problem Reporter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 2 Checkbox Issue Fixed
- Wrapper Height and Problem With Footer Fixed
- Shows Decoded Path
- A Fix For Dashoboard Widget
- Saving CSS File Problem Solved
- A Crazy Bug Fixed
- More Feature Added
- More Setting Available
- Lighter Core
- Making It more Flexible
- jQuery Selector Added
- Ability to Change button color, text, text color and adding css style
- Fix Some Bugs And Issues
- Change Method of Ajax calls
- Make it English and translating to Farsi
- Just Realesed.