Collect 4x more responses with conversational apps using Ryen.
👉 Build beautiful conversational apps and easily embed them in your WordPress site.
👉 Ryen helps you publish chat apps that feel native to your product and it provides the best experience for your users.
👉 With Ryen, you collect the answer as soon as the user answers the first question. You get to know exactly when the user tends to drop your form.
This plugin relies on Ryen which is a tool that allows you to create conversational forms and directly integrate them on your WordPress site and on our Ryen JS library (https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/@ryen/js).
💁♂️ More information about Ryen: https://www.ryen.org
👨🏼💻 How Ryen handles collected data: https://www.ryen.org/privacy
👨🏼💻 jsDelivr Terms & Policies: https://www.jsdelivr.com/terms
- Add the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Activate your Ryen with the “Ryen” admin button located in the sidebar
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ryen | Create advanced chat experiences without coding” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ryen | Create advanced chat experiences without coding” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix custom apiHost variable name
- Fix forward wp user variable when not initialized
- Fix forwarded user prefilled variables
- Fix default apiHost typo
- Support for apiHost field in shortcode
- Fix excluded pages when empty
- Breaking change! You will need to import the new code snippet again.
- Fix wp admin crash
- Introduce excluded pages input
- Fix flow not proceeding on unknown domains
- Init new plugin 🥰