Schedulista is the simplest way to get your appointment calendar online.
>> Learn more about
Schedulista has powerful tools to help you connect with your clients and grow
- Beautiful scheduler that can be customized with your logo, photos, and
- Free iPhone and Android app so you can manage your calendar on-the-go.
- Automatic appointment reminders — both via email and SMS. Unlimited text
- messages are included in the monthly subscription.
- Follow-up emails can be automatically sent and can be customized by the
- type of service, how many times a client has come in, etc.
- Embeddable online scheduling widget and button. WordPress scheduler plugin.
- Integrates with many other services, including MailChimp, Stripe, and Facebook and Google Calendar.
>> Learn more about Schedulista
Who can use Schedulista?
Schedulista is great for any business that depends on an appointment calendar.
Including: Massage Therapists, Personal Trainers, Hair Stylists, Consultants,
>> Sign up for a 15-day free
World Class Customer Support
Schedulista has great customer support. Don’t believe us? Send us an email at
email@example.com or give us a call at (800) 419-1672.
Schedulista requires a monthly subscription.
You can download and install the Schedulista plugin using the built in
WordPress plugin installer. If you download the Schedulista plugin manually,
make sure it is uploaded to “/wp-content/plugins/schedulista-shortcode/”.
Activate Schedulista in the “Plugins” admin panel using the “Activate” link.
After you install the widget, you can copy the shortcode with the parameters
for your business from the web settings
page and paste it into your
Contributors & Developers
“Schedulista – Online Scheduling” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Schedulista – Online Scheduling” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed resizing issue
- Added support for the embedded widget
- New “Schedule Now” button
- Add a “Schedule Now” button