Genesis theme schema markup is great and super useful, however in some cases you will want to remove schema markups from your site, for example: when you want to implement schema by a plugin.
The Genesis Schema Removal plugin is what you need to do so.
- Upload the entire
schema-removalfolder to the
- DO NOT change the name of the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That is all.
- The plugin isn’t working or have a bug?
Post detailed information about the issue in the support forum and we will work to fix it.
Contributors & Developers
“Schema Removal” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Schema Removal” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed left overs markup while testing the plugin, now it is a clean code.
- Fixed schema error when search midget is active.
- Initial Release