Shiga is a nice Custom Login Page for WordPress.
To make your WordPress Login (wp-login.php) page look nicer – with a nice layout.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/shiga-custom-login-by-corelabsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Shiga Custom WP Login screen to configure the plugin
- Select or Upload an image for the login page
- Select a background color using the color picker tool
- Save changes and logout to preview (or preview in another browser)
My image is not showing
Check that your Logo URL is valid and opens an image when entered into a browser.
How do I get a Hexadecimal value for color
You can use any color picker tools to choose your color.
Contributors & Developers
“Shiga – Custom WordPress Login for Rebranding your Login” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Update for Latest WordPress Version
- Complete Plugin rewrite
- Optimized Layout and better admin interaction
- First Release