Simple Address Autocomplete plugin adds Google’s address autocomplete to form fields in WordPress. The functionality is added to form fields by using field ids. The search can be limited to one specific country, multiple countries or worldwide. For help visit our knowledge base.
- All WP forms supported
- Limit search to one or multiple countries
- A detailed knowledge base that provides answers to all your questions.
Can I limit the search to one country?
Yes. You can limit the search to one or multiple countries or worldwide.
Does it work with any form?
Yes, even with custom forms. The knowledge base provides details on how to get it working with most popular forms in WordPress.
Is it single line address or multi-line address autocomplete?
It is a single line address autocomplete.
Does it support WooCommerce?
No, it doesn’t out of the box. However, out of the box option will be available in future updates.
Can I add multiple address fields?
Yes, you can. However, field ids must be unique.
Why one of the address fields is only working?
The plugin uses field ids to set autocomplete functionality. If your fields have same ID then it will only work for one. Try adding unique field IDs to each address field.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Address Autocomplete” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Address Autocomplete” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix array_search fatal error
- Compitablity with Forminator: Forminator changes field IDs on each page load
- Compitablity with WP ver 6.2.2
- Fix url extra slash
- Feature: Biased search. You can set a region/area where the search begins
- Feature: Restricted search. You can restrict the search a area now.
- Compitablity with WP ver 6.1
- Improved code
- Added multiple countries option
- Added field ids
- First version of the plugin
For details and support visit Knowledge Base