Ever get tired of seeing the same menu options you literally never use? Or setting up a WordPress install for a client, and want to get rid of the stuff they don’t use, or would screw up if they could?
Us too. So we made this handy little plugin that gives you little checkboxes next to each menu item and sub-menu item, even for other plugins! Just uncheck the items you don’t want to see anymore, and they’re gone! When you need them again, just recheck and they’re back! No editing core files, and being over-written upon upgrade.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new menu item, Admin Menu Editor, will show up under Settings
- What if I want to hide the Settings Menu, or just the Admin Menu Editor?
If the Simple Admin Menu Editor link is hidden, a link for it will show up in the ‘Help’ contextual menu, right under the Logout link
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Admin Menu Editor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Admin Menu Editor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatible with network and MU editions
- Bug fixes
- Big bug fix
- Fixed a bug that could hide the users entire menu on install
- Initial Release