This is a simple plugin which allows you to include your Google Analytics tracking code in the website.
sgabst-simple-google-analyticsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Option will be visible in the
settingmenu i.e. Add Google Analytics option.
NOTE: 1] Tracking code will not be active for the logged-in admin user.*
2] Please add valid tracking code in the text box of the plugin setting page.
3] If you will put invalid code or any other value instead of Google analytic code, then analytic code visible in the head section with invalid code.
- Can you modify this feature?
Yes, I’m trying to keep this as simple as possible, it’s a really useful feature.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Google Analytics by ST” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added uninstall functionality.
- Updated latest Google Analytics tracking code.
- Exclude logged-in admin user from tracking.
- Fixed typo in plugin description.
- New insert GA code hide and show functionality.
- First released version.