The Simple PHP Info plugin allows you to view the phpinfo table in a dashboard widget. It also includes a shortcode that allows you to insert the phpinfo table into any post or page.
Simple PHP Info Settings
- Enable the Dashboard Widget: Whether or not to show the dashboard widget (Defaults to Yes)
- Enable the Shortcode: Whether or not to enable the shortcode (Default to Yes)
How do I use the shortcode?
[phpinfo]in the body of a shortcode field when creating a post or page. You can also set it to output without styles:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple PHP Info” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.3
- Converted LESS to SASS and recompiled CSS
- Compatibility with WordPress 6.1.1
- Added additional escaping
- Removed array output option from shortcode
- Added escaping
- Fixed text-domain declarations
- Initial commit