Simple Wall embed a shortcode and a block to display a Facebook public page.
This plugin allows you to add the official Facebook widget available at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin without any coding.
Facebook is a trademark owned by Meta Platform Inc. Thivinfo.com has no link with this company or this Trademark.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Simple Wall Display Facebook Page Wall
How to display a Facebook wall in my website?
- From WP 5.0 Use the Gutenberg Block “Simple Wall” !
- You can also use the shortcode [simple_wall] with 3 parameters possible:
- slug (the last part of your URL)
Example [simple_wall slug=’MotoGP’ width=300 height=600]
What do you mean by “Slug” ?
In WordPress ecosystem, the slug of a page is the last of it. For example in the https://www.facebook.com/VeloBrival/ Facebook page, the slug is “VeloBrival”.
Why my wall isn’t displayed ?
Do you try to show the wall of a private page/profile?
Simple Wall only display wall from public Facebook pages. No user profile.
I’ve found a bug, how to report it ?
Feel free to report an issue to my GitHub
I’ve an idea to improve this plugin, how to report it ?
Feel free to report an enhancement to my GitHub
Where can I find help ?
Please use the WordPress forum, I will make my best to answer and help you asap.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Wall” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Simple Wall” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Simple Wall” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- I don’t like SVN
- Tested up to WordPress 6.1
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0
- Display the Facebook Wall in the WordPress locale. Thx to @elizwood-1
- Compatible with Polylang (tested) & WPML (not tested).
- add a filter to allow displaying Simple Wall if not added in the content (simple_wall_shortcode_location)
- fix an issue where the localized FB page were not displayed (#3)
- fix an issue where the shortcode was displayed outside the content (#5)
- fix an issue where the url previously used was a link (#4). From now a slug is asked instead of an URL.
- Improve FAQ / add screenshots / Improve Readme
- Commestic change (readme / wrong indent )
- Initial commit
- Add a simple Shortcode
- Add a gutenberg block (Thx to Marie Comet @chaton666)