It adds a flag dropdown to any input, detects the user’s country, displays a relevant placeholder and provides formatting/validation methods.
The Smart Phone is an addon to the Ninja Forms plugin. We use third part integration called intlTelInput.
It’s free absolutely.
If you have any problems or you want to downgrade the version, we recommend use GitHub.
Just change branch and download what you need.
Smart Phone for Ninja Forms on GitHub
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Look for Smart Phone in the Ninja Forms Dashboard
Is it paid?
No, it’s free absolutely.
If you want to support us, see donate section.
It doesn’t work or my site was broken
If your site was broken after activation our plugin,
please, create issue here: https://github.com/JDI-company/Smart-Phone-for-Ninja-Forms/issues
or write to us email@example.com
Contributors & Developers
“Smart Phone Addon for Ninja Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug Fix: NF Form Multistep plugin doesn’t work with SPN
- Bug Fix: NF Form Conditional logic plugin doesn’t work with SPN
- Bug Fix: NF Form doesn’t send if SPN input is empty
- Bug Fix: NF Form throws error if Separate Dial Code wasn’t chosen
- Bug Fix: SPN throws “out of stack” in Elementor & Default Country
- 13-spn-install-intltelinput-with-npm-not-static-files by @roman1923, @yaroslav-borodii in https://github.com/JDI-company/Smart-Phone-for-Ninja-Forms/pull/14
- Restricted plugin run (only for Ninja forms, wp-ajax, User Frontend)
- Code Refactoring
- PHP Code Beautifier
- IntlTelInput version update to the 18.2.1
- Fix and close issue Phone Number disappears on “clear successfully completed form” event (#6)
- Code Refactoring
- Add package-lock.json to .gitignore
- Update jQuery dependency for Frontend (for now it uses WordPress jQuery style)
- Fix and close issue Hot Fix | Critical Error (#8)
- Fixed bug Responsive issue in Elementor (#1).
- Closed Elementor Builder plugin crash (#2). Cannot reproduce bug.
- Fixed bug Prefix not stored (#3).
- Fixed Incorrect Stable Tag
- Removed unnecessary options in package.json
compression-webpack-plugin. It compressed versions of assets to serve them with Content-Encoding (gz).
.gzfiles by WordPress requirement.
package.json(license, urls, version)
- Changed plugin URI to github repository.
- Changed plugin name by WordPress requirement
- Init Ninja Forms Smart Phone Addon