Simple & static configure WordPress internal mailer sender’s (
This plugin is very simple, it doesn’t using database or another storage – you just add the constant
wp-config.php or to Environment variable.
Plugin is define this configuration with major priority to set configuration as the default value, that means any orher plugin with lower priority applied afterwards can simple rewrite that value.
Using constant in `wp-config.php` file:
Add this row to
const WP_MAIL_FROM = 'email@example.com';
You can define sender’s name too by format:
"Name Lastname" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Using Environment variable:
Same principe is available by define Environment variable
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Static Mail Sender Configurator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Static Mail Sender Configurator” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Plugin now supports WordPress version up to 6.3
- Plugin now requires WordPress version at least 6.0
- Plugin now requires minimal PHP version 7.4
- Plugin now supports WordPress version 5.8
- Fixes plugin localization requirements
- Plugin now requires WordPress version at least 4.9.6
- Fixes readme documentation only
- First release to public WordPress Plugin Directory