Category based post filter that allows you to search and filter your posts based on their respective categories.
- Can work as regular text search (like the search widget that comes with wordpress)
- Filters posts based on their categories, which can be displayed either as a select list or as checkboxes
- Works natively with your theme’s search.php page to display the results
Check out the demo here: DEMO and the video presentation here: VIDEO PRESENTATION
If you require more filtering options, such as taxonomy filtering and / or filtering within a number range, there is also the Super Posts Search Filter Pro plugin.
With Super Search Filter Pro you can filter based on:
- custom meta boxes (for filtering within a number range, such as prices, for example “from” and “to”)
Many options available to tweak it to your own needs.
It also works with both regular posts AND custom post types!
Check out the the full description here: DESCRIPTION , demo here: DEMO and the video presentation here: VIDEO PRESENTATION
A brief Markdown Example
- Unzip ‘super-posts-search-filter-lite.zip’ and place the folder inside
/wp-content/plugins/directory or simply upload the zip file from the WordPress backend
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php echo do_shortcode('[vkssfl]'); ?>in your templates or place
[vkssfl]in a text widget
- You can find the plugin under Settings > Super Posts Search Filter Lite
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Super Posts Search Filter Lite” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Super Posts Search Filter Lite” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.