This is a powerful wordpress plugin that automatically generate table of contents from headers(H1,H2,H3…).
- Easy setup & Fast configuration
- Automaticcally generate a TOC for your content
- Support pages, posts, and custom post
Installing “Table of Contents Generate Easily” can be done either by searching for “Table of Contents Generate Easily” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How to generate tables of contents?
This plugin grabs headers from your contents and generate a table of contents automatically.
Headers are HTML tags H1,H2,H3. So, you should insert some H1,H2,H3… tags in your contents to ensure this plugin working.
<h2>Header1.1</h2> <h2>Header1.2</h2> <h3>Header1.2.1</h3>
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Table of Contents Generate Easily” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Table of Contents Generate Easily” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed Bug: TOC is shown in non-single page
- Error when header not exists.
- Fixed: A post has been disabled to show TOC, but it doesn’t take effect
- Added: Plugin Icon
- Initial release