The intuitive teleporter is arranged exactly like the keyboard shortcuts – the e, d, s, a, and q keys make a ‘u’ shape around the w key. This matches the layout of the teleporter.
About the Teleporter
The Teleporter can be activated from anywhere on your site except the admin area(although I’m working on this). To activate, press the “w” key. The Teleporter will appear and display different options depending on whether you’re logged in or not. Once the Teleporter has opened, the e, d, s, a, q, and esc shortcuts become available.
If you are logged out, you will be asked to log in before being redirected to the disired location.
First press “w”, then choose from the following:
- e – (Edit) Edit current post/page
- d – (Dashboard) Redirects to the Dashboard
- s – (Settings) Redirects to the Settings page
- a – (Archive) Redirects to Posts/Pages/Custom Post Types
- q – (Quit) Logs the current user out / Redirects to Log In page
- w – Close Teleporter / Log in
- esc – Closes the Teleporter
Updated plugin information
- Upload the
teleportfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it! There aren’t any options yet.
- How do I use Teleport?
You can read the instructions on the Description tab.
- Does Teleport have any options?
Nope, not yet!
- Does Teleport work in the admin area?
Not yet, but I hope to get it working in there soon.
- Which browsers does Teleport work in?
Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 9 and higher. I may add support for Internet Explorer 8, but time will tell.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Teleport” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Teleport” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug that prevented users from using forms
- Added assets folder
- Added navigational buttons and keyboard shortcuts for logged out users
- Fixes animation glitches
- Got rid of some duplicate code
- Fixed teleporter hoverstate
- Fixes major bug that outputs error messages
- Added title attributes to the Teleport buttons
- Added ability to close the Teleporter by clicking the dimmed out site behind it
- Added page tracking for the upcoming warp feature
- Updated plugin information