Integrated Google ReCaptcha for WordPress. Protect the login, register, lostpassword and comment forms. Support Woocommerce, Ultimate Member and more popular forms.
Google reCAPTCHA is a free service that protects your site from spam and abuse. It uses advanced risk analysis techniques to tell humans and bots apart.
Go to Google reCAPTCHA to get the Site key and Secret key.
- reCAPTCHA v3
- reCAPTCHA v2 Checkbox
- reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible
Supported Form List
- WordPress default login form
- WordPress default register form
- WordPress default lostpassword form
WordPress default comment form
Woocommerce login form
- Woocommerce register form
- Woocommerce lostpassword form
- Woocommerce checkout Billing form
Add a shortcode [toms_woo_register_form] for woocommerce register form on any page you want.
Ultimate Member login form
- Ultimate Member register form
- Ultimate Member lostpassword form
- more support forms comming soon…
- Verify API : Google.com/Recaptcha.net —Notice:— Some country can not use Google verify API, that means Google verify API will not work, even using vpn. If google.com not work try use Recaptcha.net
- reCAPTCHA v2 (Checkbox) Theme: Light/Dark
- reCAPTCHA v2 (Invisible) Badge: Bottom Right/Bottom Left
Custom reCAPTCHA Language
Reliance upon any non-English translation is at your own risk; TomS reCAPTCHA can give no guarantees that translations from the original English are accurate.
We recognise and thank those mentioned at https://toms-caprice.org/translations for code and/or libraries used and/or modified under the terms of their open source licences.
Why the captcha not show in the login form ?
Go to Admin Panel -> TomS WP -> TomS reCAPTCHA -> check the Login form and click Save Change.
Contributors & Developers
“TomS reCAPTCHA” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“TomS reCAPTCHA” has been translated into 6 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “TomS reCAPTCHA” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The TomS reCAPTCHA is the best place to learn in more detail about any important changes.
1.1.3 – 1/Nov/2022
- Tweak: Improve reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible in Woocommerce Billing page
- Tweak: WordPress 6.1 compatibility
- Tweak: Woocommerce 7.0.0 compatibility
- Tweak: Ultimate Member 2.5.1 compatibility
- Tweak: update shortcode [toms_woo_register_form] source code to new version of Woocmmerce
- Tweak: update new brand logo
1.1.2 – 17/Apr/2022
- FIX: reCAPTCHA v3 “Error-codes: timeout-or-duplicate” in Woocommerce Billing page
- Tweak: WordPress 5.9.3 compatibility
- Tweak: Woocommerce 6.4.1 compatibility
- Tweak: Ultimate Member 2.3.1 compatibility
1.1.1 – 04/Mar/2022
- Tweak: WordPress 5.9.1 compatibility
- Tweak: Woocommerce 6.2.1 compatibility
1.1.0 – 22/Dec/2021
- New: Support Woocmmerce Login form, register form, lostpassword form and checkout Billing form.
- New: Support Ultimate Member Login form, register form, lostpassword form.
- New: Add a shortcode [toms_woo_register_form] support custom woocommerce register page.
- Style improve.
- Compatible Woocommerce 6.0
- Compatible WordPress 5.8.3
1.0.0 – 31/Dec/2021
- Initial release
Older changes are found in the changelog.txt file in the plugin directory.