Translate website with WordPress multilingual plugin
Translating your website’s content to make it understandable for people who speak different languages will allow you to reach new markets, increase international traffic, and boost sales to ensure business growth.
WordPress multilingual plugin helps you translate website content within minutes to attract global customers. We have created a user-friendly interface, which allows you to perform translation of all website pages, taking into account shortcodes and page constructors. WordPress translator plugin is fully compatible with SEO, which helps bring your corporate website to the top search results in any language, increases the number of visits and sales. The website translation plugin automatically translates the text of the web pages using machine translation and keeps track of content updates.
You can manage and edit settings via the Translate.com Customer portal, connect accurate human translation provided by our proficient native translators with a single click. WordPress translation plugin is an effective and fast way to improve an e-store, landing page, or multilingual blog on the WordPress platform.
Benefits of Translate.com WordPress multilingual plugin
- Translation quality with Translate.com is guaranteed by several steps of translation.
- Post-editing of all pages or the most important parts of the text by the best professional translators from all over the world through the client portal.
- Translation plugin automatically tracks updated content on the website in real-time and translates it according to your machine or human translation requirements.
- Translate.com WordPress plugin recognizes the prevailing search languages of browser users and displays the site page with the corresponding translation.
- A multilingual plugin performs the adaptation of language versions of your WordPress pages to any device.
- WordPress languages plugin performs optimized SEO translation into selected languages with dedicated URLs based on Google recommendations.
How it works
- Start using the WordPress multilingual plugin Translate.com right now with a 30-day free trial.
- Go to the installation section to set up an account, register for the free trial version, and configure working with the translate plugin.
- Paste the API key to the specified location in the translation parameters section and click Save.
- Specify the project pages or individual texts of the web resource to translate.
- Enter the original language of your site and the translation languages you want to get.
- Additionally, enter your SEO preferences for the translation of the corporate website, blog, or landing page.
- You will see the machine translation of the selected material on your website in a few minutes.
- Manage, refine, and edit your translations available on the Customer Portal Translate.com.
- Generate a request for human translation of the entire site or an addition to the existing machine translation of pages 24/7.
Full documentation for this plugin and the Website Localizer can be found at Help Center.
Expand reach of your online store or website to worldwide audiences with Translate.com plugin
Start globalizing your brand today with a 30-day free trial of our website translation service. For getting more information, feel free to contact our Support Team – email@example.com or follow the link translate.com/services/integrations/wordpress.
FREE PLAN – 1 TRANSLATION LANGUAGE
Price: Always free!
10,000 monthly pageviews
50 Human Translation words + 100,000 monthly Machine Translation words
STARTER PLAN: 5 TRANSLATION LANGUAGES
Price: $59 / month
250,000 monthly pageviews
1000 monthly Human Translation words + 150,000 monthly Machine Translation words
PROFESSIONAL PLAN: 15 TRANSLATION LANGUAGES
Price: $299 / month
2,500,000 monthly pageviews
3,500 monthly Human Translation words + 750,000 monthly Machine Translation words
ENTERPRISE PLAN: 37 TRANSLATION LANGUAGES
Price: $1199 / month
10,000,000 monthly pageviews
15,000 monthly Human Translation words + 3,000,000 monthly Machine Translation words
Download and unzip the plugin file
Place the unzipped folder in your wp-content/plugins/directory
Activate the plugin via the Plugins page in your WordPress admin dashboard
Go to your Plugins page in your WordPress admin dashboard and click “Add New”
Search for the Translate.com Website Localizer plugin
Click “Install Now”
Activate the plugin via the Plugins page in your WordPress admin dashboard
How do I start to translate my WordPress website?
To start translating your WordPress site by our Translate.com plugin, follow a few steps:
1. From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to “Plugins” and click on “Add New”.
2. Search for “Translate.com” in the search field.
3. Install and activate the plugin via the Plugins page in your WordPress admin dashboard.
4. Go to your Website Translator Settings page and set the translation languages.
5. Type or paste in your website key, configure the other options as desired, and save changes.
Congrats! The Translate.com plugin is successfully installed on your WordPress website.
Is Translate.com plugin free?
WordPress translation plugin is free for small websites or blogs that are translated into one language. If you want to translate your website in a few languages and get a high rate of monthly pageviews, you can upgrade it by getting a 30-day free trial of one subscription plan at our Customer Portal.
Does it work with WooCommerce?
Yes, Translate.com WordPress plugin works out with WooCommerce. You can use it to translate WooCommerce products or services and build a multilingual e-store in the language of your target audience.
Where can I track the progress and add settings?
You’ll have access to track the progress of your website content translation and change the settings at Translate.com Customer Portal.
Which languages are supported?
The translation is available for Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu, Hmong Daw, Klingon, Serbian (Latin).
If you can’t find the necessary language, please send a request to your account manager and mark it “additional language pairs”.
How can I order professional human translation of my website?
If you want to upgrade automatically translated content with the help of our proficient translators, you need to enter the URL of the webpage or mark the part of the content and submit the request at Customer Portal Translate.com.
Contributors & Developers
“Translate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
version 0.1 (beta)
- Redesigned admin page
- fixed code standards
- Major update. Redesigned language widget, onboarding, and translation management backend.
- New pricing plans and updates.