This plugin make it possible to navigate more recent posts without refreshing screen.
- Navigate more recent posts without refreshing screen (AJAX).
- General settings: Title, Number of posts to show, Post title length, List formatting(title, date, author, comment_count, thumbnail), Date formatting, Thumbnail
- Filtering: Post type, Taxonomy/Author/Time query.
- Navigation: Label, Position, Text align, Page range, Max page links
- Effect: Appear effect(Fade In, Slide Down, Slide Up), Disappear effect(Fade Out, Slide Up, Slide Out), Auto Pagination.
- Custom CSS, Progress Image, etc
If anything does not work please leave a comment at:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Now you can go to ‘Widgets’ menu and you’ll find a new widget available: “U More Recent Posts”
Contributors & Developers
“U More Recent Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
*Changed: DOM Structure
*Fixed: Slide effect
*Added: List formatting(title, date, author, comment_count, thumbnail)
*Added: Date formatting
*Added: Thumbnail size configuration
*Added: Author filtering
*Added: Time filtering
*Added: Max page links
*Added: Disappear effect
*Added: Slide In effect of Appearence
*Added: Auto pagination
*Added: Custom CSS
*Updated: Post type & taxonomy configuration
*Changed: Progress/Loader image
*Removed: Category Include/Exclude – integrated with Post type & Taxonomy
*Removed: Show comment count – possible by list formatting
- Remember previous paged using cookie on single post.
- Highlight current post list on single post.
- Custom post type choosable. (3.1 or higher)
- Include/exclude terms of taxonomy posts. (3.1 or higher)
- filter hook for query
- Potential bugs are fixed.
- More speed up.
- More options are added.
- Initial release.