This plugin adds a “Unlisted?” checkbox in the “Publish” box while using the classic editor and Gutenberg. When this is checked the post will be excluded from most areas of your website by filtering pre_get_posts filter. This means posts will be excluded from RSS feeds, blog pages, widgets, category pages, archive pages, and more. Additionally it adds a noindex tag to the unlisted page to prevent Google from indexing the page. This is useful if you want to publish some information on your site and allows others to view it via the link without fully publishing.
- Simple checkbox to unlist posts when publishing a post
- Allows you to hide posts from most areas of your site
- Add a noindex tag to pages that are unlisted
To install this plugin:
- Download the plugin
- Upload the plugin to the wp-content/plugins directory,
- Go to “plugins” in your WordPress admin, then click activate.
- You’ll see a new metabox in the sidebar with the label “Unlisted?”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Unlisted Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Unlisted Posts” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Unlisted Posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9.
- Compatibility with Gutenberg.
- Converted the unlisted post option to a meta box.
- Initial Release.