User Session Synchronizer allows you to keep the user logged in from one wordpress to another by synchronizing user data and cookie session based on a verified email.
The user email is encrypted based on the current user ip and a secret key shared by the synchronized wordpress installations.
- Synchronize session between installations
- Verify user email through new registration
- Verify user email through manual admin action
- Verify user email through email verification code
- Prevent user form changing email
- Display historical sessions
- Auto add new subscriber if user doesn’t exist
- Destroy session everywhere on logging out
- Multiple secret keys & networks
- Enable ajax cross-domain requests
Installing “User Session Synchronizer” can be done either by searching for “User Session Synchronizer” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org
- Upload the ZIP file through the ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload’ screen in your WordPress dashboard
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set your first Secret Key throught the ‘User Session Sync > Keys’
- Repeat this installation process for every WordPress you wish to sychnorize with the same Secret Key
What is the plugin template for?
This plugin template is designed to Keep the user logged in from one wordpress to another by synchronizing user data and cookie session
Contributors & Developers
“User Session Synchronizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “User Session Synchronizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- logout bug fixed
- activate plugin email fixed
- Logout everywhere fixed
- Infinit loop fixed on SSL auth
- Content-Security-Policy implementation
- HTTPS supported
- User IP detection improved
- Synchronization via iframe instead of image
- Resend validation email improved
- Issue regarding email validation corrected
- Multiple Logout issues corrected
- Multiple subfolders under same domain
- Theme footer hooked
- Initial release