This is a WordPress plugin that helps visualize the position of action hooks in the front-end. It is compatible with any theme or plugin as long as it doesn’t use dynamic names for its actions.
This plugin detects once per day all “do_action” (except dynamic ones) functions from .php files in the wp-content/plugins & wp-content/themes folder & highlights their position in the front-end of the website when requested.
Only administrators will be able to see the highlights.
- Upload \”visual-action-hooks.zip\” to the \”/wp-content/plugins/\” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \”Plugins\” menu in WordPress.
- Navigate in any front-end page.
- Click “Toggle visibility” under “Visual Action Hooks” in the top admin bar.
- Click inside any highlighted area to see the action name.
How do I configure this plugin?
This plugin needs no configuration after installing. Just install the plugin, activate it & navigate to your desired page & click “Toggle visibility”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Visual Action Hooks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Visual Action Hooks” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.